2009 Chevrolet Traverse accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse:

2009 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Aug 282014

I have a complaint about my 2009 Traverse. I am having problems with the temperature gauges for the ac and heater. Took it to GMC dealer and they told me that the problem is the gauges. It just started happening 2 weeks ago out of the blue. I never had a GMC this is my first one and it will be my last as I had many problems with it but never had a problem with any of my Hyundai's.

- Cherry Hill, NJ, USA

Oct 152011

The contact owns a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse. The contact stated that the heat adjuster knobs in the rear of the vehicle became extremely hot to the touch. The heater was not activated when the contact noticed the failure. When the heat was activated, the knobs would become scorching hot. A rear passenger touched the knob and sustained burns to her hand. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where they advised the contact that the vehicle was designed for the knobs to become hot because there were bulbs inside the knobs. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was contacted and they offered no assistance. The failure mileage was approximately 29,800.

- Atascosa, TX, USA