2009 Chevrolet Traverse wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse:

2009 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Feb 012012

Traverse 6-cyl

My husband and I purchased a used 2009 Chevrolet Traverse from the local glenn Ford dealership around 02/2012. At the time of our purchase, glenn Ford "repaired" the tire pressure monitoring system. The light came on again a few days after we bought the truck. Since then and up until now, we have replaced a sensor and had the sensors relearned and reprogrammed at least 8 times. The light is still on, despite numerous dealership technicians telling us that the sensors are all functional. I am reporting this because I believe that this is a potential safety issue. I have two babies so I am very concerned.

- Conyers, GA, USA

Aug 142009

TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) on the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse constantly goes on and off. At this point it is useless since the tires always check out ok by the dealer. They simply reset the unit and move on.

- Aurora, TX, USA