CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.

2.2

2010 Chevrolet Traverse engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse:

2010 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Jul 262014

Traverse 6-cyl

At approximately 10:30 am, we were driving East on I-270 outside of columbus, Ohio. I needed to pass someone in a fairly tight situation and I depressed the accelerator fully to the floor. The accelerator pedal would not return or in other words, was stuck at wide open throttle. While this occurred, I glanced to the accelerator to see if anything was obstructing it. There was nothing obstructing the accelerator pedal. I put the car quickly in neutral and turned off the ignition, with a plan to glide to the side of the highway to restart. Luckily, while the car was in neutral and the ignition off, I was able to restart it and continue on my journey. Updated 05/19/2015

- Toledo, OH, USA