- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
Stabilitrak System Issue
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- reimbursement as this is under the lemon law (1 reports)