3.6

2013 Chevrolet Traverse lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse:

2013 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Feb 212015

Traverse 6-cyl

I took my car for service on 2/20/2015 and the next day the service airbag lights came on stayed on even after I turned the car off and back on. The next day it didn't come back on the following day which was 2/22/2015 it came on and again and stayed all day. On 2/23/2015 didn't come on at all then came back on again on 02/24/2015 and remained on until I wrote this complaint. I called my dealer and they gave me an appointment for 2 weeks on 3/12/2015 if something is wrong with the airbag I'm not safe and my warranty may no longer cover it at that time being this is my only means of transportation.

- Cambria Heights, NY, USA