2015 Chevrolet Traverse wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse:

2015 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Jan 132016

Tire lost air pressure and lost tread. Tire was inspected by GM dealership, which could not locate issue. 5 days later, the tire was shredding and we had to pay for a new tire.

- Kokomo, IN, USA

Jun 122015

One of the tires on my new Chevy Traverse went flat and I was told that the tire could not be repaired because it wasn't a puncture hole. I was told it was more of a tear and when I looked at the tire the split looks like it was a continuation from the part of the tire that has the tread line. I find out there was a recall on this tire and even though my tire was manufactured a few months past the recall date (13th week, 2015 year), my vehicle is from the same plant and the tire size is the exact tire--Goodyear fortera P255/65R18 109S. I do have the tire in question at my house and can take pictures if you need them. I was very concerned about this issue when I took my vehicle in for repair and asked how this could happen with brand new tires and was told there was nothing wrong with the tire(s). I am very concerned about driving this vehicle after reading the recall notice because I drive on a lot of secondary highways that are very isolated and I do not want to become stranding. I would like to know if I have a case in regards to this matter. Thank you.

- Richardton, ND, USA