2015 Chevrolet Trax engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Trax:

2015 Chevrolet Trax Owner Comments

May 182016

I have had my Trax in for service 5+ times due to the "byom" media and due to my car being hacked through the "glitch" through the mylink media center and informant system, which, ironically, at the beginning of May 2016, a recall notice was sent out about this issue. I had my car in for service for the 5th time (same thing!!!) and GM explained to me that I was missing relay's and fuses in my car (yes, cause the car doesn't lock and the remote keyless entry had a glitch in it due to the recall")! I have filed several cases with GM about this and have had my identity stolen, 2 weeks after getting this vehicle!!!! since these items were missing, they wanted me to pay for this out of my own pocket, again GM's recall and issue not mine!!! since I wouldn't pay for what should have been warrantied, they removed the missing components from my car, charged me $250 for the diagnostic and a loaner car (total scam and they are allowing me to drive around with missing components that will continue to affect the glitches in the "byom" and car!? I am driving around a safety and identity theft hazard now due to GM and their lack of follow through on a known issue brought to their attention at the beginning of 2015 at defcon convention!! see sam kamkar brought this to their attention. They sold vehicles that were hackable and are just now brining it to owner's attention! I am basically driving around a car that may or may not operate correctly for my safety due to their greed and lack of accountability for their issues building this vehicle. This is a death hazzard to me and the 6 yo twins that ride in my car!! I wanted to bring this to your attention as I am continuing to be followed and hacked in my car due to their negligence.

- Madison Heights, MI, USA