9.9

2015 Chevrolet Trax miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Trax:

2015 Chevrolet Trax Owner Comments

Sep 102016

Trax

When driving with the windows down, the air flow inside the vehicle wobbles creating a bothersome ear discomfort. At faster speeds, it even creates a noise. This effect is distracting and causes a diversion from driving concentration. I believe it is a design error.

- Ellwood City, PA, USA

Jan 222016

Trax

( first complaint)when in gear on a hill the vehicle starts rolling back ward for no reason I now have to drive with two feet (second complaint) my rear view camera you can only see 3/4 of the pictuer the part is blacked out. (third complaint) the oil thins very fast had htree oil changes less than sixmonths. This vehicle has been back to the deal 4 times the fourth time they told me it was the (incline brake) and the only way it could be fixed is I would have to get a new vehicle because it was built in and no way they can fix it. The camera issue they said it met GM an Chevrolet specs so nothing was going to be done abour it. There are serious issues with all my complaint I am not trying to be a stastic of a recall vehicle. I am send attatchments of the dealerships demials of the problems existing. Please see attatchments I was wondering if I should get the news media involved because I see complaints and no investigations done on any of theses matters. Robin M porter.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jan 112016

Trax

I notice a burning oil odor from inside my SUV after the car warms up or in warm weather. I googled the symptom & found that GM is recalling some 2015 Trax for this problem. I called dealer & they found nothing in their data base. I took my Trax in any way. They had it for a day & couldn't confirm any strange odor. I'm concerned this might be another ignition key senereo.

- Livonia, MI, USA

Aug 162015

Trax

The air conditioning continually cycles off and on and does not blow out cold. Happens in all phases of driving

- Hampton, GA, USA