2005 Chevrolet Uplander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Uplander:

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Owner Comments

Nov 122014

Uplander 6-cyl

There are 4 recalls listed on this site for my vehicle. I am currently having these listed problems with my vehicle. I called GM and they refuse to pay for these repairs due to "my vehicle is out of warranty". I told them that a warranty has nothing to do with a recall and they agreed! however, GM will not cover these repairs! I called the phone number given on this site and was told there are no recalls........ I will never purchase a GM vehicle and I will expose them every way possible. This is completely unacceptable!

- Appleton, WI, USA

Apr 062013

Uplander

Rear axel broke while making a right turn causing the rear wheel to become detached. There is a recall for this same problem for 2005 Chevy Uplanders however when called, was told that the recall only affected vehicles that were remodeled into handicapped accessible vans.

- Chester, VA, USA