- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Worst 2008 Uplander electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system failure/intermittent trouble starting4
- NHTSA: Electrical System22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Uplander Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Uplander compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Uplander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Uplander.