- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Worst 2008 Uplander electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system failure/intermittent trouble starting3
- alarm going off for no reason1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Uplander Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Uplander compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Uplander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Uplander.