- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 6 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 9 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 12 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 13 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 13 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Worst 2008 Uplander electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system failure/intermittent trouble starting4
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Uplander Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Uplander compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Uplander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Uplander.