- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 31 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 39 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 52 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1997 Venture suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.