- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1998 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head gasket blown4
- intake gaskets failure2
- engine cranks but cuts off1
- engine cranks but will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.