- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 14 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 70 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1998 Venture steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion14
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.