1999 Chevrolet Venture fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Venture:

1999 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jan 032007

Venture LX 3.4L V6

when we took it to Advance Auto and put it on the computer, twice it came up saying it needed a tune up but we had already tuned it twice march 2006 and 3 or 4 months before the car will cut off while im driving sometime but cut off more at a stop sign or at a light it will start right up my friend has told me that my repair guy is not taking the back spark plugs out because its a challenge but my repair guy called me the day off the repair needing a special tool that he had to rent so i dont think its the tune up my other friend thanks its fuel system or fuel injectors please could someone give me some areas to check? email me using the send comment link below, thanks.

- , Norwood, OH, USA