2001 Chevrolet Venture brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Venture:

2001 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Feb 122007

I got my van in Dec. 2006, 3 months after that my back passenger side brake freezed up which caused me to get new back brakes and repair, new rim and new tire. 2 months after getting fixed my back break would snap everytime I would break. I would take it back in and nothing would be wrong with it. Take it back month later and no one would find anything wrong. They would put break spray on it and then would be good for a month or 2 then would start snapping again and make noise. In October 2008 had new back breaks put on again, they were fine for about 4 months and now the back break is snapping again and make a loud noise.

- , Charlotte, MI, USA