- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 24 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 49 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty tie rod ends giving wheels too much "play"1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.