4.0

2001 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Venture:

2001 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Apr 152004

Venture 3.4L V6

The power mirrors NEVER worked since the day we bought it in 2004. My husband changed the fuse(it was burnt out), it worked for like five seconds and burnt out again!! We have had weird electrical things happing for a long time before it broke down with the IMG problem. The power door locks will start locking in the middle of drving, and keep going repeatedly! Sometimes the power sliding door will refuse to open(especially when cold) and next time open fine. I was constintly being shocked by the van, too! Then the traction control will only work when it feels like it, at the weirdest moments sometimes(when not needed), Last thing, the CD player went out. I know things get old, but we have maintained this vehicle, but the little things start to add up. I might not complain, but I have heard more weird elect. problems before about Ventures or Montanas!!!!

- , Citrus Heights, CA, USA