2002 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture:

2002 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Oct 132009

This is bull sh*t I have replaced the tail lights at least 12 times. I have also replace the wiring it self and still NO FIX! I have received 3 tickets for not having tail lights. I have tried to get a hold of someone at to see if this was a recall and guess what NOPE just like all the other bullshit problems. This van has cost me more then it's worth!!! I HATE CHEVY VENTURES!!! THEY SUCK DON"T GET ONE OR KEEP IT They will screw you in the ass!!!

- , Cleveland, OH, USA

Oct 112007

The brake lights keep going out.Seems that the wires keep coming loose. No matter how many times I personnaly fix the problem, they still do it. I have taken it to the dealership and they have quoted me $300.00CDN to fix the problem. I see many of these running around town with the same problem NO BRAKE LIGHTS. I wish that Chevy would recall this problem and fix it properly...

- , Red Deer, AB, Canada