2002 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture:

2002 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jun 302003

Venture 6-cyl

4 episodes of where the Chevrolet Venture mini van would not start, purchased new and have paid 11 months on vehicle.

- Grantsboro, NC, USA

May 102003

Venture

My wife and I own a 2002 Chevrolet Venture van. On at least 5 occasions in the 16 months we have owned it, it has unexpectedly stalled while driving, most recently in an intersection. The dealer (H&H Chevrolet) has been of no help as they cannot find anything wrong. I see that there have been at least 6 identical complaints lodged with your office for this very problem (see complaint nos. 10001257, 10001548, 10001584, 10002244, 10004168, 10014614), so it is not unique to my vehicle. Clearly it is a safety issue, particularly when it happens in an intersection (like it did for us) or on the highway as in some of the other complaints. Please let me know if the manufacturer has found a solution to this problem. Thanks!

- Omaha, NE, USA