- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 80 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2002 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective lower intake manifold, leaking coolant10
- cylinder head cracked, replace head gaskets3
- wont start after engine warms up2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.