- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 33 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2002 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective lower intake manifold, leaking coolant10
- cylinder head cracked, replace head gaskets3
- wont start after engine warms up2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.