2002 Chevrolet Venture lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture:

2002 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Dec 012014

Venture 6-cyl

I was pulled over do to no rear brake light or turn signal on left side. Got a ticket. Went to junk yard bought replacement only to discover it was also burned out and useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! been through at least 50 bulbs in the last year alone. I am second owner. Also have another electrical issue as in the switch above in between front seats that control inside lighting. It must stay in the off position or it runs the battery completely down. Also the side door gets stuck in the open position and it takes a lot of strength to close it.

- Arlington, TX, USA

Mar 302010

Venture 6-cyl

Brake bulbs continually blow, and over heat in my Chevy Venture minivan. I thought it might be an isolated incident but my neighbors Montana (same parts & manufacturer) is doing the same. Also have noticed others on the road now that have rear brake lights out. I think this is a defect. In addition, the light bar was burned in several places when we replaced it the first time, and had signs of heat damage when we replaced yet another bulb. Updated 08/24/10. The consumer sent in additional complaints from other Chevrolet Venture owners. Updated IVOQ 08/25/10

- Orem, UT, USA

Aug 242007

I own a 2002 Chevy Venture and am having problems with the back brake lights burning out/ circuit boards melting. I have had this looked at by a GM dealership and this is what they told me.

- Claremont, NH, USA