- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 33 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Venture
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Venture body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver's side door does not shut properly1
- premature rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 12
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.