- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2003 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tapping noise from engine8
- intake gasket failure5
- engine light on2
- poorly designed engine compartment2
- coolant leaking1
- leaking hose on top of rocker arm cover1
- rocker stud pulling out of the head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.