- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2003 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tapping noise from engine8
- intake gasket failure5
- engine light on2
- poorly designed engine compartment2
- coolant leaking1
- engine idles up and down1
- leaking hose on top of rocker arm cover1
- rocker stud pulling out of the head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.