2003 Chevrolet Venture engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Oct 082012

Venture LS 3.4L V6

2003 venture 3.4 l v6, rocker stud or bolt? pulling out of the head, 3rd time, seems like a design flaw and GM should step up and fix this on going problem. I have talked to several mechanics and they see this happen a lot on the 3.4l v6. I have already sold my gm truck and bought a ford. I think I have to sell my venture and buy another ford.

- , New Boston, MI, USA