5.3

2003 Chevrolet Venture lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jun 112013

Venture Limited V6

The rear side brake lights keep coming on and going off, but the top light continues to work. You can still get tickets from the police for that. I have had it worked on several times by different repair shops. They work when I leave the repair shops but it is not long before people are telling me YOUR BRAKE LIGHTS DON'T WORK.

- , Grand Blanc, MI, USA

Mar 112012

Venture V6

The brake lights have gone on and off before, they keep going off on the driver side mostly but now are off on both sides. Have had the wiring replaced last year and it cost a lot of money. Supposedly I thought the wiring was all fixed but now my brake lights are out. I have to take it to the dealer and see what can be done.

- , Windsor, Ontario, canada

Apr 152009

Venture

I have changed the passenger side brake light about 4 times and it still doesn't work. I have not gotten a ticket yet but know my time is coming. I am very low income and can not afford to take the car in to the Dealer.

- , Monmouth, OR, USA