2003 Chevrolet Venture wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jul 262010

Venture LS 3.4L V6

Well, I have owned Chevy just as far back as 1988. Since the 2000's I have notice that the wheel hub bearing are going out on every Chevy that I have own. Now I was told by several auto mechanics that this is common among Chevy. I have to agree that this is common . Thus far I have had to put (2) hub bearing assemblies on a front (driver-side) & right -rear passenger side. Now it may be common with the notion of bearings going out, nonetheless, I don't haul serious weight around with the exception of my wife and kids. This constant issue goes back to my 2001 Silverado that I purchased from the floor model.

I will definitely not be purchasing a Chevy anymore. I 'm looking into a Toyota or Ford XL 4X4. I had loyalty with Chevy because I have seen them on the farm do their work. I was told to get the professional grade GMC/ Sierra

- , Danville, VA, USA