5.0

2005 Chevrolet Venture brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Venture:

2005 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Mar 142005

Venture 6-cyl

We bought a Chevrolet Venture new on Dec 26,2003. With the last tire rotation I was advised the front brake pads are wearing unevenly and need replacing. I return the vecheal to the dealer to have this problem addressed. I was told that it is normal for the brake pads to wear out that fast. I am concren about the brake pads wearing out that fast. How many other owners of the chevorlet Venture vans are experancing this safety problem to. Clem wertz.

- Applevalley, CA, USA