2.4

2013 Chevrolet Volt lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt:

2013 Chevrolet Volt Owner Comments

Mar 022015

Volt

My Volt rear tail light is full of water. Dealer told me nothing they can do. This car has never been hit, bumped, or even been into a car wash. Feel this is a manufacturing defect and I cannot get anyone to listen to me. I see a lot of people on line having the same problem.

- Ortonville, MI, USA