9.2

2017 Chevrolet Volt brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Chevrolet Volt:

2017 Chevrolet Volt Owner Comments

Jun 122016

Volt

I was approaching a sudden red light and applied my brakes hard but not too hard (I did not suddenly slam the brakes). The brakes applied as expected at first but the brakes let up some and my vehicle failed to decelerate for about half a second before the brakes applied again and decelerated to a stop. I was not able to depress the pedal further when it was clear that the brakes were not decelerating.

- Austin, TX, USA