Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.

2011 Chrysler 200 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chrysler 200:

2011 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Sep 012015

Went to buckle up and the latch and the seat belt buckle doesnt latch. No car should ever have the seatbelt not work as its the most critical safety component on the car. And my car is a 2011 with only 54000 miles. Chrysler customer care service told me it was covered under their warranty and took to garber Chrysler, Buick who said they looked it up and it is not covered. Contacted Chrysler again and after they talked to garber said its not covered. This is so unaccetable as they know these parts are defective and don't fix them.

- Saginaw, MI, USA

Jun 092012

Was rear ended by a car traveling at 60mph and was pushed under a truck. The engine popped up and the back was pushed up into backseat. I wrote twice but never heard nothing back. I go to court for my accident since the owner of truck suing me and driver behind me June 30, 2014. My car was totaled with cost of repair $21000 on a car I had for approx 8 months. Date of accident was 6/9/12 not one air bag came out/ deployed. I was taken to hospital in ambulance on a stretcher. What can I do?

- Baltimore, MD, USA