2012 Chrysler 200 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chrysler 200:

2012 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Feb 032014

200 4-cyl

This vehicle out of service.could of cause a collision or cause body injury or death, I started the car went about 100 feet or more, car made a loud noise, car stopped suddenly by itself, then brake part flew right off right on the road. Had to push car to the nearest corner. Called dealer service, called my insurance. I have full coverage, but no response at the time. I signed hardship packet from the bank for help, but was repossessed, so dealer could not pick the car. I made a complaint February 12,2013 to bakersfield Chrysler - Jeep about my brakes squeals and my tires always display low pressure. Service dealer said there is nothing to fix they squeal because of dirt and they are wet and tires need more air because of weather change. I brought this car brand new. I sent a formal written letter addressed to NHTSA, plus documents that will substantiate my situation. Updated 03/13/14

- Bakersfield , CA, USA