2013 Chrysler 200 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler 200:

2013 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Aug 092016

We were in an accident my son and husband were in the front seat and the both had injuries. My son had neck injury and I feel that it is due to the headrests in the vehicle. I would just like for this to be looked into. We were at a stop when the vehicle was rear ended by 2 vehicles. The headrest literally blew open. Prior to this the wipers would turn on, anytime we used the signal light.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

May 032016

On the evening of May 3rd, 2016 I returned to my vehicle after work to find that the driver head restraint had been deployed for unknown reasons. Earlier that day I went to the bank all was well the head restraint was completely intact. At approximately 5:05pm I returned to my vehicle to head home and noticed that I could not rest my head as I do on a daily basis on my drive home. My concerns are that if I were driving in traffic or on the freeway and it unexpectedly deployed potentially causing an accident or worse due to a chain reaction. I immediately contacted the Chrysler recall center. Filed a complaint, issued a case number and was told that someone would be contacting me to investigate with a possible resolution. I have not been contacted as of 5/9/2016. I also followed up on the case Friday May 6th. The case number had not been assigned. I'm looking for a resolution as to why this happened unexpectedly and what if anything would be my options. If this has happened to other, this could potentially become a safety hazard.

- Riverside, CA, USA

Nov 012014

200 4-cyl

My wife was driving on the freeway at 65 mph when all of a sudden the active head restraint popped open and struck her in the back of the head causing head and neck pain. Took to the dealership they said they have never seen anything like that before.

- Tempe , AZ, USA