2014 Chrysler 200 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 200:

2014 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Oct 202015

Dashboard electrical system goes haywire and windshield wipers will not disable/turn off.

- St Louis, MO, USA

Jul 012014

Condensation appears on the outside of the windshield. I have tried several different options as to control it using the defrost. Nothing works. When I use the wipers it just smears the "fog" across the windshield. This is a safety issue as one example it happened at night after my son's soccer practice where I could hardly see out the window. It was 85 degrees outside and I had defrost on and nothing was working. I have taken to dealership and of course, they can not find anything wrong. I will keep a record and pictures of when this occurs.

- Bloomingdale, GA, USA