2014 Chrysler 200 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 200:

2014 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Jan 232015

200

I bought my car in March 2014 with only a few miles on it. I had my check engine light come on many times and I was told it was my gas cap. Well after a few months of this I noticed that my car would lose power and although I would press the accelerator my car continued to decline in speed. I have contacted the dealer and they told me to call and make an appointment when the check engine light came on. I tried to explain to them that this happens and it will last a few min to a few days. I was told well that"S odd you don't have any recalls or any complaints on your car. I even asked them about a replacement part that I came across that was done to my are right before I bought it and they told me they have no record. Sure is funny they did the replacement on it. Needless to say I have had my car over year and I can't get any answers on this issue. It"S super dangerous because it usually happens when I am going over 50 mpg......updated 09/22/15

- South Ogden, UT, USA