CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.

2015 Chrysler 200 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler 200:

2015 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Oct 252016

200

I own a 2015 Chrysler 200.I was driving it the first month when I bought it( which is July 2016) and unexpectedly the car started to slow down from 55 to 35mph. I was really surprised because I wasn't even hitting the brake.I went to the dealer and check, he told me that everything is ok. But last month I was driving home, I saw something on the road at the last minute. I slowed down but the car didn't respong, I hit that thing. I didn't even know what it was.maybe an animal or something that was laying down on the road. The front of my car was broken. One of my headlight is broken. The dealer told me that maybe something is wrong with the car. And my car need actually about $2000 to be repaired. My car is brand new and still have warranty on it. I am tried to use the insurance to repair it but nobody is really helping me with that, until yesterday when I got that letter on the mail (safety recall about my car )

- East Moline, IL, USA

Feb 152015

200

This car been major problems with transmission jerking.car has shut off while driving several times.visbilty is 0 at times due to climate controls not being fixed properly, has been in shop for 36 days for climate control, matter still existed and said to be fix, but still major issues.rattling in door on passenger side.car has stop rinning at all, said to be due to low oil, but not the case, has done it again and oil was done 1,000 miles prior to be done.Chrysler can not duplicate the jerking tho they claim. Has failed to answer lawyers back or 2 letters sent due to it being a lemon and no repsonse from manufacturer

- Honey Brook, PA, USA

May 072015

200

The Chrysler 200S 2015 models wiper seems to be insufficient to wipe out the water from the windscreen while driving during heavy rains.driving in rain is really very difficult when compared to other cars.it might be due to the inclination of the windshield that all the water from roof flows directly to windshield and making the wipers insufficient.this makes the safety of the driver and others to be in questions as the visibility is reduced.

- Aberdeen, MD, USA

Feb 252015

200

The rear view mirror is blocking the right side vision through windshield (passenger side) of the whole street for people, turning and switching lanes. The windshield is too slanted towards driver and passenger making the window in the center of all to be viewed while driving. Terrible obstruction of vision. Console too wide, interferes with leg and gas pedal. Its also too slanted as the windshield is way too slanted. Which is why the mirror interferes with vision. Not safe.

- Staten Island, NY, USA

Dec 142014

200 4-cyl

Was driving on freeway, an alarm sounded in the car and the air bags opened up and everything locked up in the car.

- Benicia, CA, USA