- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 12 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.