- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 13 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.