- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 5 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 9 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 17 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 5 of 8)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 6 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,973 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.