Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.

2015 Chrysler 200 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler 200:

2015 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Dec 162014

200 4-cyl

I'm driving a friend to the store and the car just stalls out like its out of gas on the attempted restart it had sound exactly like it is out of gas, I then call roadside assistance for a tow and they send a service that was not equip to tow this car since it has stopped, we could not get it in neutral to load it on the flat bed.the driver then suggest that I call a service with dollies to put under each wheel since the car is an all wheel drive model, after another tow truck was car with the right equipment, it is then towed to the nearest Chrysler dealer not to where I had purchased the vehicle, Chrysler roadside would only tow it 14 miles, my dealership was 6 miles over the limit, after 2days I was told nothing was wrong with the car and that I could come get it, well on the way home it stalled again in the same manner this time I after a little wait it started, and a block from my home it stalled again!!,I then called my dealership they were very good, a lot better than Chrysler's roadside assistance and a lot better than the other dealership in terms of realizing. That there was a serious problem at first they thought it was the ECU but that was last week it apparently was not and now it is going on 2weeks since I've been without my car, they did supply me with a loan car but they are still scratching their heads as to why my car keeps stalling I think I may have a lemon....

- Dayton, OH, USA