2016 Chrysler 200 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chrysler 200:

2016 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

May 092016

200

I have noticed that many new led headlights are out and without exception, this is on new Chrysler vehicles. I notice this several times a week. I observed one headlight going out as the signal was engaged. This fact makes me think it is a ground problem but I am not sure. This needs to be addressed.

- Baldwyn, MS, USA