- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 18 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 26 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
2016 Chrysler 200
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2016 Chrysler 200 STEERING, SUSPENSION, STRUCTURE NHTSA Campaign #16V589000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chrysler 200 vehicles manufactured May 24, 2016, to May 25, 2016. Multiple chassis fastener joints may not have been tightened to the proper torque specification.
Consequence: If the chassis fastener joints are improperly torqued they may loosen and fail or fall out, reducing steering and handling capability and increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the joints and tighten or replace the fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 2, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S59. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V589000 »