1.3

2005 Chrysler 300 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300:

2005 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Apr 112016

300

Takata recall- my electric throttle control shut my engine down while on the express way in heavy traffic the gas pedal would no longer accelerate the car. I had to try to get over and put my hazardz on. I couldve died and it was night time. This part should be recalled.

- Ecorse, MI, USA

Apr 262013

300 6-cyl

I was driving on the interstate 264 the first time that the red flashing bolt came on the dash of my Chrysler 300 touring, 2005, I was traveling around 60 miles an hour and the car suddenly lost power and dropped down to less than 30 miles. It went into the limp home mode. I had to pull to the side and restart the car and it kept doing the same thing. My husband took it to two Chrysler dealerships in which one person said that he had the equipment to analyze the problem and fix it. Well we got the car back and it continued to do the same thing even when driving on the regular streets. We took it to another dealer and the car was worst even after taking it back three times. We were charged over $2000 between the two dealerships and the car is in worst shape than when we took it in to get repaired. I emailed Chrysler and I was told that my car was not on the list that had been recalled. If Chrysler dealership can't fix it, who can? I put in a special order for my car because I wanted the light green color. This is the first time that I have ever ordered a car from a company and this is how I am treated. I thank god that no one hit me in the back when this car was doing this. It has been parked, because I am afraid that I will eventually get in an accident because of what is happening with the car.

- Portsmouth, VA, USA

Aug 142008

300

I have a 2005 Chrysler 300. It has 72,000 miles on it. I had bought the extended warranty for up to 70,000 miles. I have quite a few problems and I know I am over the "70,000" miles, but only by 2,000 and Chrysler will not help me. These repairs will cost $1800. I have already paid $400 and this is the 7th Chrysler we have bought since 1985........where is the owner loyalty" when I call customer service, I can never get passed a senior rep. Yesterday he told me there was no one. Higher......then give me the CEO, he'd love to have this little complaint passed up to him! I only want them to pay the remaining $1400 in repairs.......my husband is planning on buying another Dodge truck in a few months.....and I will buy a car next year. Is worth losing 2 purchases next year for $1400????? can anyone help me" thanks, eileen verhoest

- Blackstone, MA, USA