8.0

2005 Chrysler 300 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300:

2005 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Nov 152011

300 Limited V6

OK, third and last complaint, I hope someone is actually reading these things. This about costumer service. I was gonna let it go but I think the world needs to know. I was having a problem with the sensor lights coming on. I took it to Bradshaw Crysler and they initially they ran a diagnostic test on the car, charged me 98.00 pluse labor and parts totally close to 400.00. Few days later the lights came on again so I took it back to Bradshaw they charged me another diagnostic fee, reset the sensors and said it was all set. A few days later light came on again, ok now I'm pissed I'm thinking these people are ripping me off or just don't know what the hell they are doing. So I bring the car back and by this time I guess they are getting sick of me. Mind you I take pride in my car and kepp it in the best condition. I tell the Oner I'm not happy wit all this back and forth and I'm not understanding why they haven't properly fixed my car. WELL.......... I guess I hit a nerve he stated and I qoute" well if you want we can start replacing everything and just spend up all your money, you tell me what you wanna do" THE NERVE......... so he preceeded to tell me if the light comes on again it should just reset, WHATEVER so typical when people get your money and just don't feel your problems or concerns are significaint. So I drive the car of course the light comes on again so this time I said enough of Crysler I'm goning to go the Good Year, because they have helped me in the past with car repairs and services. They do a dianostic test and say it's the CO sensor. I call Bradshaw and they say gotta do their own diagnostic test mind you double the fee of Good Year, HELL NO...... so I go to Bradshaw and tell them I'm not gonng keep paying these diagnostic fees and they aren't even figuring out what the problem is. So they waive the fee this time, reset sensors (note did not replace CO sensor) So Later I have to go to emissions and would you believe I FAIL>>>>>>> CO sensor. Back to Bradshaw, they replace the CO sensor. What a mess.......... Customer service rating "0". Concumers don't settle and always challenge service fees. Crysler what is going on. Please read all of my complaints. This has been a terriable experience. REGAIN my trust and loyalty. Balls in your corner. Consumers keep an eye out and see if they just blow me off. Remeber if I can effect the buying decission of just 10 consumer and they all do the same we can make a difference in their pockets and maybe then they'll do the right thing. Spread the word if you are you are unhappy with Crysler and they are sitting on their asses!!!!!!!!

- , Waterbury, CT, USA

May 022009

300 C 5.8L

i stumbled upon this site, and i have been using it every since. it gives you specific details about any kind of car you want, have, or going to buy!!!!!!

- , Fountain Inn, SC, USA