4.9

2005 Chrysler 300 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300:

2005 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Apr 212005

300 6-cyl

Air bag pin/light- the airbag pin was replaced a least four separate occasions. I was charged three times for this service. The airbag light is still on as of this writing and the car is once again back with bigelow motors Chrysler five star dealership (belleville NJ). Coleman Chrysler (E. windsor NJ) has also worked on the vehicle. Invoices repair dates span from 4/05 to 7/07. I return the vehicle on 8/23/07 to bigelow motors because the air bag light is back on again. Currently bigelow is awaiting a return call from Chrysler tech who is awaiting a call from the Chrysler engineer dept. When riding my vehicle I don't feel safe because the air bag light indicator is on which I assume the air bags are disabled. I believe I'm also due a refund totaling $ $428.93. I will never purchase another Chrysler. Please help.

- Newark, NJ, USA