2005 Chrysler 300 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300:

2005 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Sep 012015

My headlights flickers on and off. This hazard almost caused me to have a serious accident. The lights goes from dim to off at any moment while I'm driving or if my car is standing still. Also, my signal lights began flashing out of control. Sometimes other drivers can see that I' signaling to turn and sometimes they can't. I've been told that my lights are fine. Evidently, this is one of Chrysler's defects. In addition, I've trouble with my front end wheels on my car. I've had to get the bearing that keeps your car going straight while driving replaced.

- Dothan, AL, USA

Nov 092014

The contact owns a 2005 Chrysler 300. The contact stated that while driving at 20 mph, there was an abnormal noise that emitted from the front driver and passenger wheels. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The VIN was not available. The approximate failure mileage was unknown.

- Moscow, TN, USA

Mar 012014

300 6-cyl

Car shaking like tires about to fall off, had it check and it was my tire rods and need a front end alignment and tires.

- Phenix, AL, USA

Aug 192012

The contact owns a 2005 Chrysler 300. The contact stated that the passenger front wheel was unable to be removed because of a warped lug nut. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic who stated that the failure was due to moisture retention under a decorative cover. The VIN was not available. The failure and current mileage was 66,400.

- Bethesda , MD, USA