2006 Chrysler 300 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300:

2006 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Jan 102006

300 6-cyl

My 2006 Chrysler 300 with 6800 miles on it has been in the shop twice for the A/C and has not yet been fixed. After traveling for a distance, A/C stops blowing cold air. The first time it went to the shop, they did not detect anything and told me to bring it in when it is accruing. The second time it stopped, I drove straight to the dealer with it not working and they still told me it is not giving any code to tell them what is wrong so they cant fix anything. They agreed with me that something is wrong, but they could not determine it. So I have a new car with an A/C that just stops when it wants, and I am just supposed to deal with it as they will say.

- Chino, CA, USA

Nov 232005

300 6-cyl

I purchase a 300 touring on Nov 5 2006. This was a brand new car with only 4 mile. The check engine light came on the first time on Nov 17. I contacted the dealership and took the car in. I was told that they did a diagnostic test and didn't see any code indicating that anything was wrong. The light was reset and the car was return to me. I drove it again for several days and the light came back on again for the second time Nov 23 2006. I contact the dealership again and took the car in. I was told that when the tech started the car he didn't see the light on. I was told to take the car home. When the problem started the car had less than 1500 miles. I don't feel safe driving this car. I have the feeling the dealership is just resetting the light and not trying to fix the problem. I did notice on your site that this was a problem with the 300 touring.

- Stockton, CA, USA