$1,950.00

1. recall (2 reports)
2006 Chrysler 300 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300:

2006 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Dec 102011

300 3.5L

IN MAY 2011 I TOOK MY CHRYSLER INTO THE DEALER BECAUSE IT WAS MAKING A TICKING NOISE, AS THE CAR GOT WARMER THE NOISE GOT LOADER.THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE LASH ADJUSTER ASSY.tHEY HAD TO REMOVE THE UPPER INTAKE MANIFOLD ON THE LEFT SIDE TO FIX IT. THIS COST ME $900.00. IN OCT.2011 I TOOK IN IN AGAIN FOR MULTIPLE CYLINDER MIS-FIRE

NOW ITS DEC. 2011 AND MY ENGINE LIGHT WENT ON...I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER AND THEY SAID I NEEDED A UPPER INTAKE MANIFOLD BECAUSE THE SHORT RUN VALVE WAS STICKING!

IM PRETTY SURE THAT WHEN THE DEALER WENT IN TO FIX MY LASH ASSY. IN MAY IN THE UPPER LEFT INTAKE ...THAT HE SCREWED UP AND THATS WHY I NEED A NEW MANIFOLD AT 35,000 MILES. ANYONE WHO HAS AN OPINION ON THIS OR A GOOD ATTY. PLEASE ADVISE ME THANKS.

- , Santa Maria, CA, USA

Feb 162011

300 Signature,Touring 3.5L

BOUGHT THE CAR 2 YRS AGO IT HAD 18,000. HAD IT FOR 3 MONTHS AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. TOOK IT TO THE DEALER AND THEY SAID THAT VEHICLE NEEDS SPARK PLUGS THAT'S WHY IT WAS RUNNING ROUGH.(WHAT?) GOT IT SERVICED AND RAN FINE FOR ABOUT A YEAR. LATELY THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COMES ON AND OFF. WHEN LIGHT COMES ON THE VEHICLE RUNS REALLY ROUGH. TRIED TO GET IT CHECKED THEY SAID THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. FOR THE LAST MONTH THE CHECK ENGINE STAYED ON TOOK IT TO THE DEALER FOR 60,000 MILES SERVICE. THEY PUT THE COMPUTER ON FOR THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND SAID THAT THE MANIFOLD IS NO GOOD!!! NEEDS TO BE REPLACED FOR $1934.00 HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. THIS SHOULD BE A RECALL THE MANIFOLD BROKE ON ITS OWN VEHICLE GETS SERVICED ONLY BY THE DEALER. AND THEY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING WHEN IT WAS UNDER WARRANTY. I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER FOR THAT PROBLEM NOW I'M STUCK FIXING THIS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.

- , Hawthorne, CA, USA

May 172010

300 Limited V6

I HAD MY CAR FOR 1 1/2 YEARS. COST TO REPAIR THE INTAKE MANIFOLD-$2000. THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THEIR CAR FROM 1-3 YEARS. WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR A MANUFACTURERS PROBLEM???? CHRYSLER SHOULD RECALL THIS CHRYSLER 300 OR REFUND US OUR MONEY BACK.

- , Hawthorne, CA, USA