2006 Chrysler 300 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300:

2006 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Jun 032013

300 Touring 3.5L V6

The lights, (internal and external), and gauges flash on and off. I read some blogs that recommended changing out the headlight switch. Having done this, two days later it started again. Does anyone have an answer, and does Chrysler have any soulutions?

- , Yorba Linda, CA, USA

Nov 022010

300

i was driving going to a friends birthday party and my lights started flashing on and off i thought great im going to miss the party and to make it worse i had my kids in the car i had to turn around and go back home if i would of been further than a couple blocks i wouldn't have drove it was really scary and they would even do it when i was setting still i got home and i took the ground wire off and they have not done it since they really need to fix this problem with everybody that i have seen have this same problem they have no idea of how to fix it so maybe me taking off the ground wire and resetting the system will work for awhile i really enjoy this car but it will take me awhile to trust it again this is a HUGE safety issue

- , Altamont, Illinois, USA