2007 Chrysler 300 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler 300:

2007 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jul 112013

300 6-cyl

Car started making a loud noise in the engine. Sounds like a tractor.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Sep 132012

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler 300. The contact stated that she attempted to accelerate but the vehicle lost power. The vehicle was towed to the dealer for inspection and they stated that the radiator and the fan needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not of the failure. The failure mileage was 100,000.

- Bolias, CA, USA

Apr 112013

300 6-cyl

The car involved is a 2007 Chrysler 300. I was stopped at a red light & front end began to shake, I pulled into a parking lot & shut car off. I got out and seen anti-freeze coming out. My mechanic picked the car up and said the engine cooling fan assembly separated & the fan blades broke off & went through my radiator and also caused engine issues. After I picked it up, I began research on this problem. I found a ( campaign - radiator cooling fan replacement bulletin from Chrysler Corp. From June 2011 ( mdh 042912 ) that said the fan could separate & cause damage to the radiator, I never received notice & I gave them my VIN # & they said my vehicle was not part of the recall & would not re-imbursed me for the repair and tow bill. They said that was for 2006-2007 & 2008 models built up to April 29, 2008 ( my car was built in may of 2007 ), I told them that the same problem listed in the recall happened to my car. April 11, 2013 is when this cooling fan issue happened.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Oct 152012

300 6-cyl

For the past 1 1/2 years my car has been turning off when the car is idle or stuck in traffic (barely using any gas). It has also happened while driving and while in stop and go traffic and making turns. No indication of turning off, steering just locks up but car starts right back up. I took my car somewhere last year and they said no codes came so they couldn't help me.

- San Jose, CA, USA