1.1

2007 Chrysler 300 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler 300:

2007 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Aug 282013

300

Driver's side seat belt stuck in the engaged and locked position. I press on the indicated area and it will not release. I am very concerned because I can not where my seat belt.

- Pensacola, FL, USA

Jan 012011

300 6-cyl

My passenger side seat belt has gotten stuck numerous times and my passengers including myself have had to climb out. This has been going on for about 2 -3 yrs now. I have brought it to the dealerships attention as well as the warranty personnel. My car is covered bumper to bumper but they tell me this is not covered. This is a safety issue as well as worrisome due to I'm afraid to let people ride with me. I literally have had to climb backwards with the seat all the way supine and climb out back to get out. I'm not sure if there is any recourse I can take for this issue. They have been working with my brakes several times which always seem to have sound problems and issues and everytime I bring up the seatbelt issue but get no where. If U can please advise me on what, if anything can be done. There was no accident that caused this but this form required a date.

- Port Neches, TX, USA

Jul 102011

300

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler 300. The contact stated it took approximately an hour to open the seat belt. The vehicle was not taken to the dealer. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and current mileage was 66,090.

- San Juan , TX, USA

Jun 012011

300 6-cyl

Airbag, seatbelt and anti-lock brakes not working.

- Clinton, MD, USA