2009 Chrysler 300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chrysler 300:

2009 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Jul 062015

The contact owns a 2009 Chrysler 300. While driving at various speeds, the horn became inoperable. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V313000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage and VIN were unknown.

- Deer Park, NY, USA

Mar 032009

Purchased a 2009 Chrysler 300 in February and attempted several times to blow my horn when the car was not on. I was park with the car motor off & tried to get the attention of another motor vehicle driver that was backing up and it appeared that they did not see my car - and the horn did not blow! I took the car back to the dealership & the representative who was great in trying to get an answer for me. She open up a case for me with you all. I do not want a car with the horn disabled when the motor is not running. I need this corrected asap!!

- Dry Branch, GA, USA